Monday, November 30, 2015
Thursday, November 26, 2015
How many 'international partnerships' are being implemented, and who is the author of them? Trans-Pacific, Trans-Atlantic; what else is going on?
Terrorists in Su-24 search operation area killed - Russian Defense Ministry https://www.rt.com/news/323578-su24-search-terrorists-killed/. This nation figures in prophecy. It's interesting to see what's happening there. Look up 'Syria' in your bible to see some context for this conflict.
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Friday, November 13, 2015
Christians feel very strongly on this subject, but their opinions are as diverse as everyone else! Why is that? What's the CORRECT perspective. How can we avoid POLITICAL CORRECTNESS and playing into the hands of the mass media, which is owned by a handful of mega-wealthy power brokers?
I believe to understand what's happening in Europe right now, we need to look back a year or two at least. So much media cites current circumstances and current opinion without looking back to significant signposts along the way.
One such signpost would be the invasion of the Middle-East by the the USA & NATO, once known as the "Coalition of the Willing"; but perhaps more deserving of a title something like "The Coalition of the Brutal".
Invasion: On the receiving endOne thing I always notice about USA's invasions. They destroy culture and history, and try to completely replace it. This was the way the Roman Empire did it. This is the way the revived Roman Empire does it. USA/NATO trample countries under-foot. If your country was invaded by vastly superior forces, which destroyed your infrastructure, your educational institutions and your ability to generate goods for trade; and then stood over you as bullies, you'd probably have a problem with them. Even as I write this, Obama is levelling infrastructure in Syria so the opposition can't use it; leaving the residents in severe poverty. Despite the significant family and historical ties to their land (think of how our Australian Aboriginals feel about their land), many are becoming willing to depart. We are thus seeing a depopulation of Syria and other countries where USA/NATO goes. Gee, this makes it really easy for USA/NATO to get at their natural resources doesn't it! Government completely dysfunctional, border and trade protection gone; resources in the big guys hands and only a few people left sounds conducive to invaders taking what they want.
Geo-Politics and GlobalismBacking away for the Syrian and European situation for a moment and looking at the players involved, USA/NATO are obviously visible. Less visible is the World Bank and other globalist banking interests that make ridiculously enormous amounts of money out of war, invasion and rebuilding. We must remember that's a factor.
United NationsWhere does the UN fit in with all this? They have been pressing countries to take in refugees, despite the obvious difficulty. They have not pressed Muslim countries regarding their responsibilities in this regard, and probably won't. The UN is please to see cultural and national distinctions broken down. Their course is homogenisation of the world. They have broad economic and governance regions planned, and don't really want individual countries to survive. They also want religious boundaries to disappear and would like to see a 'world religion' that finds things in common and disallows differences or conflict. Highlighting differences and conflict is a great way to bring them to everyone's attention and engage the world in dialog to usher in a one world religion. The groundwork for this has been going on for decades. Tony Blair (ex protestant, ex English PM) and Rick Warren are two of many working together in this space. Rick even has an acronym he explains one way for Christians and another way for Muslims in order to progress dialog.
Rebuilding the Middle EastGeneral Wesley Clark of the USA went public before the second Iraq invasion(after 9/11), revealing the USA's plans to topple several countries. Their plans fit with Syria, Liba and Iraq; Afghanistan, Lebanon, Somalia & Iran are also mentioned. You can see the following as references.
Gains from Middle East Invasion
But What About The Backlash?
The Backlash Comes
Where to from here?
Looking Back for Context
- It laid out the plans for WWI, the countries involved, and what it would do to progress their plans.
- It laid out the plans for WWII, including the formation of Communist blocks, which the Rothschild family were not just supportive of, but helped establish and funded.
- It laid out the plans for WWIII.
Globalist Plans for WWIII
Conquest & Dominion!
- The Jews are awaiting their Messiah. The bulk of them don't acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Messiah, and they are still waiting after thousands of years for the "first coming", in which their Messiah will come in vengeance to judge tjhe nations and establish his kingdom.
- The Muslims are awaiting their Madhi (anointed leader); and believe that severe conflict will hasten his coming. With such an understanding, they are deliberately stirring up conflict because when the Madhi comes, he will judge the unbelievers and establish his global kingdom.
- The Hindus and Bhuddists are also awaiting their spiritual leader!
- The New Age followers; The Freemasons; Khabbalistic Jews and others are awaiting their messiah too.
- The Christians are awaiting their messiah, the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
Christians Taking Dominion!
- Kingdom Now theology and agenda
- Four Square
- Seven Mountains
- Christian Nationalism
- Christian Patriot Movement
- Christian Zionism (let's support the Jews; they are God's people and then pour Messiah will come back)
- Evangelical Environmentalism (have you thought about that one and how it fits?)
- New Apostolic Reformation
- Tenth Crusade - Counterpunch. This was the vehicle that justified the USA going to war under a 'humanitarian agenda'. It's tied to the Pope's 'Just War' policy.
- Christian Reconstructionism
- Rick Warren's agenda to bring a globalist 'Christian' agenda to developing nations like Uganda. He has openly stated he expected Uganda to be the first 'Purpose Driven Nation'.