Monday, May 29, 2017

Are the elite guilty of serious crimes, but get away with it?

I was watching a few YouTube.com videos a while ago, and one of them alleged the royals of years past practiced cannibalism. I thought this a bit of a wild and serious allegation, so I checked it out, followed my nose...

Have a watch of this video, and see how far you get before you want to check some facts: https://youtu.be/VLXyFn7T3Co.

I got to the spot where it alleged the queen and Pope Benedict had been found guilty of crimes against humanity. I stopped. I checked the reference number supposedly of the court case.

I took the reference number '022513—001' and searched. There was a page full of links. The page of most obvious value was : http://itccs.org/2013/02/25/guilty-final-verdict-is-rendered-in-first-common-law-court-case-against-the-vatican-and-canada-for-genocide/.  Ok, so the court is very anti-religious and seemingly anti-Monarchy, but facts are facts, aren't they?

GO AHEAD...  READ IT... MAKE MY DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment